Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Prayer Blog

Happy Birthday Prayer Blog!

The LGBT Prayer Blog is over four years old


While browsing this Blogger site, I was blessed to find the stats on my blog. In just four years, the blog has gotten over 3,500 hits from all over the globe. I was amazed to find that I have readers in the Middle East and some other countries that I did not expect. Here is a grab of the top countries:


The second week of June in 2007, I started the blog to give additional media to the LGBT prayer group that was started earlier that year. It was called the Gay Prayer Resource and that was when google allowed a lot of media on their group sites. Because of this transition, the LGBT Prayer Site was started as a supplement and a lot of the media that was on the group site was copied to the google site.

The LGBT Prayer Site, Group and Blog still seem to be the only things on the web that specifically deal with the lesbian, gay, bi and transgendered community along with the subject of prayer. Also, the Gay Prayer Resource is one of the few places to go to find practical prayer principals that does not focus on liturgy and reciting written prayers. Thank you readers for all the hits. Let me know how I can serve you better,

Jason T. Ingram

Oregon, USA

gay pray at g mail

No comments: