Thursday, June 3, 2010

Submissions Wanted For Prayer Blog

Submissions Wanted For Prayer Blog

As the moderator of the Gay Prayer Resource I find myself doing all the writing and I want to hear more from our members.

Please consider submitting an article or story about prayer. Here are some ideas:

Testimonies of answered prayer
Denominational perspectives... are you Charismatic? Catholic? Baptist? How is prayer unique in your faith?
Using the Bible to pray with
Favorite books and teaching on prayer
LGBT issues and how they affect prayer
Are lesbian and gay people stuck in written liturgical prayer? What are positive and negative aspects of written prayer?
Catholics: What is mental prayer?
Multi-media... youtube links of your articles
Prayer for the sick
Scriptures on prayer, for instance the prayers of Paul
Encouragement for the LGBT community to pray

Please email suggestions, ideas and submissions to:

gaypray
@
gmail.com


Happy praying and gay bear hugs,

Jason Ingram

3 comments:

Joseph Charles (J.C.) said...

Thank you for this blog

Jason said...

Thanks JC

I wish the best in your writing projects

Joseph Charles (J.C.) said...

I appreciate that. I wish you the best in all your endeavors as well. If you have the time, please go participate in the poll on my blog!